Register at www.playcricket.com.au
2020 regos for boys and girls!
$100 ACTIVE KIDS REBATE 2019 'Active Kids rebate' renewed from July 2019 - Get the $100 voucher BEFORE you register here: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
JUNIOR TEAM AGE GROUPS & PLAYING STANDARDS
- Stage 1 Blue (team list of 8) - usually U9 age group who are graduates of the Junior Blast program, new entrants to cricket or need another season at Blue at this beginner game level
- Stage 1 Black (team list of 8) - notionally U10 age group who are graduates from Stage 1 Blue, Junior Blasters, new entrants to cricket or need another season at Black
- U11 Div 2 (teams list of 8): same format as Stage 1 with 16M pitch & Softaball. Usually for Stage 1 graduates and those aged 10 who are entering the game with some sporting skill. There is a competition ladder, player stats and finals
- U11 Div 1 (teams list of 8): 18M pitch &142gm ball. Graduates from U11 Div 2 (or Stage 1 Black with strong cricket skills). Competition ladder, player stats and finals. A higher skill level and stronger competition.
- U13 Div 2 (teams list of 11): Stage 2 rules with 18M pitch &142gm ball. Notionally suitable for U12’s and graduates of U11
- U13 Div 1 (teams list of 11): Stage 2 rules with a 156gm ball. Graduates from U13 Div 2.
- U15 Div 1 & Div 2 11 a side, mix of 1 day and 2 day games.
- U17 mix of 1 day and 2 day games, 11 a side
Girls have the option of playing within mixed teams in the CWSCA competition or in girls only teams in U11, U13 & U15 Sydney Sixers Girls League.
Rego Link here Register at playcricket.com.au here
First, check the FAQs below. If you want to discuss which format will best suit your family or child contact:
4-9 year olds: email@example.com
10-16 year old BOYS: Jason Withers, M: 0478 183 599 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRLS: Hugh Gibson M: 0401 760 172 E: email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How are teams selected?
How are age groups determined?
U11, U13 and U15/16s age group are determined by how old the player is on 31 August. For example:
Age variations: Players that wish to play in an older age group require permission from the Club – contact your Coach or the MCC Secretary. Players who are slightly too old can play in the lower age group, with permission.
How do divisions within age groups work?
Some age groups will have two Divisions. This depends on the number of teams entered in the competition and the playing level.
Did your daughter or son play MILO or T20 last year and are aged 7+?
What is Stage 1 or U11 modified cricket for 7-10 year olds?
I’m interested in coaching a club team or helping at Junior Blasters or Master Blasters.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact MCC Secretary Jason Withers on firstname.lastname@example.org